Dear Customer, We inform You that the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this Site acquire technical information. The Site uses technical cookies necessary for navigation and functional to the provision of the service, which ensure the basic settings for security, network management and accessibility, facilitating the use of online content. Cookies improve performance by allowing You to manage language settings, search results and improving your browsing experience. Some cookies may be processed by third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which are not yet subject to an adequacy decision by European Personal Data Protection Authorities. In this case, the transfer of the data requires the consent by the subject, after having received adequate information on the possible risks (Art.49.1a GDPR)
What are the cookies:
Cookies are small text files, which are stored on the computer or mobile device of the subject accessing the website.
What cookies are used for
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this Site acquire technical information. The site uses technical cookies necessary for navigation and functional to the provision of the service, which ensure the basic settings for security, network management and accessibility, facilitating the use of online content. Cookies improve performance by allowing You to manage language settings, search results and improving Your browsing experience. Some cookies may be processed by third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which are not yet subject to an adequacy decision by European Personal Data Protection Authorities. In this case, the transfer of the data requires the consent by the subject, after having received adequate information on the possible risks (Art.49.1a GDPR)
Types of cookies
Cookies are divided into different categories:
- Temporary cookies, automatically deleted when the user closes the browser
- Persistent cookies remain stored on the device used, until a certain date, after which they are deleted.
- Third party cookies, stored on behalf of third parties.
To control and delete individual cookies you can use the settings usually existing on the browsers. These operations may make it impossible to use certain functions of the site.
Processing of personal data
Management of cookies directly from the site
The cookies used can be managed directly from the site. They are divided into four categories:
they regulate the operation of the site and allow you to access content, such as, for example, using authentication cookies.
they improve the possibility of using the site, through specific functions. They allow, in particular, to store the results when a search is made, to define the language usage settings, to determine the font size.
they collect information on how to use the site and allow you to identify the most interesting content, to adapt the content of the pages to the needs of those who access.
Advertising: used to adapt the sending of information and advertising communications to the user, according to their interests.
In the site there is a special page that allows you to change and save the setting of cookies.
3 - LEGAL NOTICE
Access and use of content
By accessing our Site, the interested party confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions indicated below. 3S Saldature Speciali assumes no responsibility in relation to the access of the Data Subjects or to the use of the contents on the Site.
Products and prices -Liability
The information on the Site regarding information and images of products and prices is indicative and therefore does not constitute a guarantee of suitability and conformity of the Products. Please contact the Company’s Sales Offices to obtain technical information and estimates. Links may appear on the Site, which allow You to link to other sites. 3S Saldature Speciali does not have any possibility to intervene in the management, and in any way is not responsible of the contents of the pages linked to the Site.
Intellectual and industrial property
The contents of the Site are reserved and governed by the rules on copyright and the protection of intellectual and industrial property. Photographic reproductions, product videos, trademarks, logos, software and technical documentation are protected. Reproduction, modification and use are prohibited without prior consent.
Applicable Law and competent Court
These Notes are subject to the Italian Legislation, in relation to disputes concerning the existence, validity and effectiveness. The Court of Milan will be competent to hear any dispute.
The information is provided in compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, as per EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
PURPOSES AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
Personal Data provided by the interested party will be processed by 3S Saldature Speciali for:
a) adequately provide the requested Service;
b) conduct surveys to improve the quality of the Service provided.
The processing of Data may take place in paper, automated or electronic mode. The provision of Data is optional. Failure to provide the Data indicated as necessary, however, determines the impossibility of providing the Service.
In carrying out the treatment activities, 3S Saldature Speciali:
- ensure the accuracy and updating of the data processed, and transposes corrections and/ or additions required by the interested party;
- adopt appropriate security measures to ensure adequate data protection;
- notify the data subject of any personal data breach;
- ensures the compliance of processing operations with the provisions of the Law.
PERSONS WHO MAY PROCESS THE DATA
Personal Data is not subject to disclosure. They may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of the Company in EU or non-EU Member States, exclusively for the purposes listed above and, where necessary, only following the consent given by the Data Subject.
The Data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the Company in the Court.
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal obligations, the personal data of the Data Subject may be known by:
- employees and collaborators of the Companies, authorised to process Data;
- administrative and accounting consultants;
- authorities, administrative bodies and public bodies;
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Personal Data is stored and processed within the European Union. In case of any processing outside the European Union, the same will take place after the adoption of appropriate guarantees, in accordance with current legislation.
The Data Controller is 3S Saldature Speciali Segrate S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Via Podgora 12/b. For any need, You can use Contacts indicated on the appropriate page of the site.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
According to current legislation, the data subject is granted the following rights:
1. right of access: right to obtain confirmation from the Company that the processing of Personal Data is ongoing or not and, in this case, to obtain access (Art. 15 GDPR);
2. right to rectification and erasure (right to be forgotten): right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and/or the integration of incomplete Personal Data or the deletion of Personal Data for legitimate reasons (art. 16 and 17 GDPR);
3. right to limitation of processing: right to request the suspension of processing where legitimate reasons exist (Art. 18 GDPR);
4. right to data portability: right to receive Personal Data in structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit Personal Data to another data controller (Art. 20 GDPR);
5. right to object: right to object to the processing of Personal Data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling purposes, if applicable (Art. 21 GDPR);
6. right to protection: right to contact the competent data protection authority in the event of unlawful processing of data.
ABOUT US - PRODUCTION - FIELDS OF APPLICATION - HEAD QUARTES AND FACTORIES - PRIVACY
3S Saldature Speciali Segrate S.r.l. - Via Bari, 8 - 20060 Trezzano Rosa (Milan) Italy - Tel. +39.0290981369 - P.I. 02979530157
2022 - 2025©